- Straightside Presses
Rigid fabricated construction ensures long die life and dependable operation in even the most rugged of applications.
Progressive Press, PMX Series
- The PMX series is a high-speed progressive forming press capable of medium duty operation such as precision blanking, piercing, bending and forming.
- All these features are providing for the production of highly accurate, high value-added parts.
General Forming Press, SMX Series
- A high rigid, high precision basic machine provides superior basic performance.
- The soft touch of link motion (option) keeps die heat to a minimum, and the long restriking time and quick return action assures stable part quality.
- The overall clearance is even less than the crank-less JIS Grade 1.
Transfer Press, TMX Series
- Rigid fabricated construction incorporating cold shrunk tie rods ensures dependable operation in even the most rugged of applications.
- Cushions and knockouts with adjustable pressure settings for each stage on the press.
- Processing from coil or blank is accomplished reliably and smoothly.
- Transfer mechanism is available for either 2-dimentional or 3-dimentional processing.
Copyright(c) WISMA INTERNATIONAL LTD. All rights reserved.