Car Parts Manufacturer in Japan
|Applied Press||Transfer Processing Using 300tf Press, Model NS2-3000(2) with Transfer Unit|
|Production Speed||35 spm|
|Number of Stages||14|
Being unable to manufacture parts with forms closed to zero min. radius at top of drawn corner. We were asked to resolve this problem.
Parts specifications were:
- Top corner inside radius is 0mm, outside is 0.5mm and inside diameter accuracy is +/-0.0075mm
- Body inside diameter accuracy is +/-0.05mm
- Concentricity of top and body inside diameter is 0.05mm
Resolution and Result
- Normally both inside and outside corners of drawn parts have radius. Therefore, our engineer found a proper drawing volume and cleared the inside diameter to mold and achieve top corner to 0 mm radius.
- For adjusting the volume, high level of technical skills is always required. WISMA provided the high level press forming technological skills to resolve the problem.
Note: Radius coming up both inside and outside of drawn parts, but WISMA resolved this problem as mentioned above.
Accurate Air Joint Parts Manufacturer for Home Electric Appliance in Malaysia
|Product Name||Accurate Air Joint Parts|
|Applied Press||Progressive Processing Using 200tf Press, Model NC2-200(1) with Coil Feeder Line|
- There was a limitation to manufacture high precision parts by press forming. Therefore, grinding process was done on a separate processing step.
- Current process: Pipe cutting Expanding and edge machining Grinding, which required many different types of machines.
- In this case, manufacturing cost became higher and productivity turned lower.
- High variation of parts accuracy was caused by anisotropic material. As such, the overall production process was evaluated.
Resolution and Result
Applied progressive processing to achieve the required parts accuracy.
- Used ceramic as a tooling material to avoid scratch on products and dies.
- Added ironing process to one of the press forming to secure the accuracy.
- Complied with anisotropy of coil material and cleared the parts accuracy.
As a result, improved the overall productivity 30 times more than before and the total production cost was reduced by 40%.